The Team at Saffron understands how important this day is to you. Our licensed and experienced service staff are here to take care of your every need.
- Up Dos
(Prices vary with length and texture of hair)
- Bridal Make-up
- Hair for Wedding
- Traditional Make-up
- Wedding Flower Girl Makeup
- Eye Lashes
- Eyebrow Shaping
- Brow & Lash Tint
- Color and Highlights
- Blowdry and Style
TIPS ON YOUR WEDDING DAY
- Waterproof eye makeup. Most brides cry at their weddings. Even if you don’t think you’re the crying type, with so many waterproof products out there, why take a chance?
- Use a long-lasting lipstick.There is going to be lots of hugs and kisses going on….so apply the color once at the beginning of the day, and remoisturize a couple of times to keep lips luscious and picture-perfect.
- Employ a “spot checker”. This could be your maid of honor or another person whose makeup style is similar to your own (your mother is another good candidate.) Ask them to keep an eye on you and let you know if you need a touch up. They might also do you the favor of stashing your lipstick in their purse for easy access.
- Stash backups Stake out the bathrooms or changing facility at the venue. Stash an emergency kit including power to beat down shiny noses, clear nail polish to repair stocking runs, a hairbrush, hairspray, lipstick, and a sewing kit, along with anything else you think you or your bridesmaids might need.
- Do a test run Make sure you test out beauty products several times – you wouldn’t want to find out the morning of your wedding that you’re allergic!
- Relax! Get a Massage…enjoy the time with family and friends.. A relaxed bride is a beautiful bride. A wedding succeeds as long as you end up married at the end of the day. Every thing else is just gravy.
Click here to request an appointment